I am pleased to announce a new version of CallViaPhoneAdvanced 2013 . As already mentioned in my previous posts, CallViaPhone application, through Lync interface, can be used to make and handle calls (similar to Better Together features of snom and polycom) to your phone (make call, close, hold, transfer, conference) , for more details please refer to this post CallViaPhone post detailed description .
Here below you can find new features of this version more in deep :
- One of the most important new feature added is that, from now, you can also use Microsoft Outlook 2010/2013, regardless of Lync. So the “call by phone” can be made as described below:
- From contacts in mail header or in appointment header:
- From Outlook Contacts Folder :
- New menu in configurator to use CallViaPhone with these ip-phone models :
- Snom Phones (default selection)
- Cisco ip-phone (require some configuration on Cisco Call Manager, with this version we don’t have yet features like Close call, Hold Call, transfer call and conference call and Incoming call feature)
- Yealink ip-phones (not available Incoming call feature)
- Automatic check for new applications updates
You can download full version (15 days limited) :
- Lync 2010 : CallViaPhoneAdvanced2013 for Lync 2010 (#15-11-2013 Updated download link)
- Lync 2013 : CallviaPhoneAdvanced2013 for Lync 2013 (#15-11-2013 Updated download link)
- If you don’t have Lync installed you can install any of these above for using Outlook callviaphone feature.
- If you already have an old version of CallViaPhone , you don’t have to uninstall it, just install over.