Hi all, after a couple of months I’m happy to inform that I implement a new version of Call Via Phone app for SNOM device. This version work also for Lync 2013 and obviously Lync 2010.
Step to install this new version :
- Uninstall any old version of callviaphone before install this one.
- Install the latest KB for lync 2013 kb2760512, otherwise it don’t work on lync 2013 and work only on Lync 2010.
Following all Windows version tested :
- Windows 7 32/64 bit
- Windows 8 64 bit
Following is a brief guide:
Unique Installation for 32 and 64 bit :
Download link : Call Via Phone app
Once installed go ahead with the setup.
- Start Lync 2013/2010 Client and go to Tools –> Configure Call Via Phone App
- After that a Message Box appear , and after you fill the field with phone IP address , Extension or Username and PIN or Password, click to save.
- After that, you are now ready to use the call via phone app.
On your buddy list , right click to a contact and click “Call Via phone” , at this point your SNOM phone must start to call the contact selected from Lync.
Please give feedback and do not hesitate to contact me for any kind of information or problem.
if you want to donate to help and encourage the development you can follow this link :
NEWS * : You can find also Call Via Phone Advanced version here :
Feature added on CVP Advanced :
- When you click on a contact you can choose which number to call using the phone (Lync , Mobile, Work, Voice mail)
- After a call has started you can control (Close, Hold, Add call, Transfer, Conference)